Today I have a card to show you with my brand new stamp.. this is totally diferent from what I’m used and because of that I was quite excited to color it.
So here is my card:
Isnt cute my new stamp? she is Goldilocks from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Sentiment comes together with the stamp.
I colored the images using copic markers BV31, BV23, BV20, YR04, YR02, YR00, E53, E51, E50, C2, C1, C00, E11, E00.
Swirl was colored with copic markers too nrs. BV23 & YR04
Nesties that I used on the card are: classic scalloped circle and standard circle.
Cardstock is Echo Park – Dots & Stripes and for glittler I used stickles from Tim Holtz.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie Challenges: in the spotlight (ends 27th Jan)
- Stamptacular Sunday: spots (ends 28th Jan)
- iCopic Lover: use BV color family (ends 29th Jan)
- Sentimental Sundays: die cut (ends 28th Jan)
- One Stitch at a Time: round and round (ends 28th Jan)
- Deep Ocean Challenge: sparkle and/or glitter (ends 30th Jan)