Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!
it is time for a new time at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog and I’m hosting this one!
In this new challenge we are asking you to use kraft Paper.. easy right:!
So here goes the card I made using kraft paper:
So here are the materials I used to make my card:
- ink: memento tuxido black
- stamps: Tilda with cozy heart from magnolia stamps
- copic markers: R89, R85, R81, G21, G20, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2 & C1.
- nesties: decorative elements Heart Circle and standard circle.
- stamp that matches nesties: Stamping Scrapping Designs - frou frou tag stamps
- cardstock: out of print basic grey
- stash: kraft paper, ribbon
- Totally Tilda: thank you
- Seem a little sketchy: sketch
- Top Tip Tuesday: anything goes
- Creative Inspirations: anything goes
- Delicious Doodles: anything goes
Hugs & Kisses,