I made my first card with the Wild Tilda from Magnolia Stamps.. oh gosh, I was crazy to play with it.. it is absolutely adorable.
I also made this card to join the icopic challenge as over there they want to see creations using BV colors.. omg.. this and V are my fave ones ever!!
So here goes my card:
Isnt this cute?! I’m absolutely in love!!
To color the Wild Tilda I used the following copic markers BV08, BV04, BV02, BV00, YG03, YG00, YG000, E11, E00, E37, E33, E53 & R20.
Nesties: anglaise lace circle and standard circle.
Flower that I used to decorate this card is handmade and I received from a Friend.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stoping by today.
- iCopic Lover: use BV colors
- A Gem of a Challenge : sketch (ends 3rd Feb)
- Send a Smile 4 Kids: anything goes for kids
- Totally Tilda : Tilda with a non domestic animal
- Dream Valley : animals (ends 4th Feb)