For my card I used Tilda as a Star from Magnolia Stamps and colored her using copic markers R08, R05. R02, R00, C2, C1, C00, E11, E00, R20, E33, E37, E53.
Twine I used the red colored one. I also used Martha Stewart border punch. For sentiment I have chosen Spellbinders Matching Stamps Fancy Accents Set. for the die cut I picked Label 2 nesties. And rhinestones are from Ki Memories – Wild Life.
Cardstock is from Basic Grey and it is Out of Print paper pad!
I hope you liked my card and come on over to play with us!
I’m entering this card in the following challenge:
- Create with Connie & Marie: sketch (ends 15th Feb)
- Just Inspiration Challenge: color inspiration-see below (ends 15h Feb)
- SJ PaperCrafts: happy + extra punch (ends 21st Feb)
- Crafts and me: new image (this is first time I use Tilda as a Star (ends 14th Feb)
- Papertake weekly: anything goes (ends 13th Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!