Edited to add:
I was winner in this challenge at By Lori Designs
I bring one card that I just finish that I used an image by Lori Designs which is called Friends Forever.
Every time I see an image of 3 girls together I remember of my 2 great Friends in US, Lillian and Gail, and the day we had together!!
So here is my card:
I colored my image using copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, BG000, BG0000, R29. R27, R24, R22, C9, C7, C3, E37, E33, E53, E47, E44, E40, E01, E00, C2, C1.
Cardstock is from My Minds Eye. Flowers are from prima and wild orchid.
Brads are from recollection and ribbon from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- by Lori Designs: color combo (ends 6th Mar)
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch (ends 26th Feb)
- Always Crafting: anything goes (ends 4th Mar)
- Creative Inspirations Paint: polka dots (ends 25th Feb)
- One Stitch at a Time: use digi image or not (ends 25th Feb)