I have a card to show you today that I made for a Dear Friend who had surgery!
This time I decided to do not use any image and I really like the result. Here it is:
So here I used Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders Fleur de Lis square matching stamp. I used the die cuts classic square and fleur de lis nesties,
and used sew easy for sewing my card!
Sentiment is from Stampin’ up. I have heat embossed the sentiment and the frame! All the others materials used here are from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (ends 13th Feb)
- Ribbon Carousel: anything goes (ends 13th Feb)
- Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes (ends 14th Feb)
- One Stop Craft Challenge: heart, flowers and ribbon (ends 17th Feb)
- Craft yours days away: get stitchy with it (ends 17th Feb)