Today I made a special card to celebrate the 3rd year of The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog…
Have you seen Ella, the cute Pink Elephant by Lori Designs? if not, pop over there to check it out.
Anyway, The Pink Elephant theme is pink. So I made a card for the challenge as here goes:
I used the Lollipop Girl Ella, also from BLD and colored my image with copic markers RV02, RV00, RV000, RV17, RV14, C9, C7, C5, C2, E11, E00, R20.
I placed my Lollipop on a standard circle and beaded circle nesties. Sentiment is from Label accents and die cut is frou frou tag. Brads and flowers are from Recollections!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant: pink (ends 12th Feb)
- Crafty Cardmakers: monochromatic (ends 18th Feb)
- Birthday Sundaes: birthday (ends 11th Feb)
- PanPastel UK: happy birthday (ends 11th Feb)
- Sketch n Stash: sketch 57 (ends 11th Feb)