Today I have a card to show you with one of digi images I got long time ago but dont play with it too much… pitty, coz I love this digi..
well, I hope this change this year as for my new year resolution is to make a card every day so I get the time to play with other images than the ones for my DT duties… I’ll not be too strict to my rule of making a card every day, but every other day will be fine by me!!
and here goes, my card with a Heather Ellis image that is called Pure Innocence… isnt this girl a cutie??
I colored my image with copic markers B23, B21, R29, R27, R24, E11, E00, R20, E37, E33, E53, R24, R22, C2.
Use a standard circle and lacey circle nesties to place my image and for my sentimento, which is label accents I used frou frou tag nesties.
I have a beautiful heart embossed piece of paper that I received from a friend and the blue heart ribbon is from really reasonable ribbon.
All the rest is from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sentimental Sundays: dry embossing (ends 4th Feb)
- My Time Made Easy: sketch (ends 8th Feb)
- Cardmadfairys Digi Days: hearts (ends 16th Feb)
- Fairy Tale : love love love (ends 16th Feb)
- Frosted Designs: ribbon or twine (ends 9th Feb)
- Stamping for the Weekend: embossing (ends 9th Feb)
- Polka Doodles: show some love (with hearts) ends 9th Feb)
- Craft us Crazy: anything goes (ends 14th Feb)
- Digi Doodle: love in the air (ends 8th Feb)
- DYSU: anything goes (ends 8th Feb)