After a very long wait I finnaly got my koala Tilda with my Friend Luciane who bought it from me. We had a great crop day together along with other Friends.. We made lots of pins, here are the ones I made:
Ok, now onto my Koala Tilda…. lol I got up very early today and could not wait another minute to ink her up!
Here is the card I made:
Oh, I had to make this image a 3D one.. here is vlose up on the image so you can see it:
I colored my Koala Tilda with copic markers V95, V93, V91, V000, V0000, E01, E00, R20, G24, G21, G20, E47. E44. E40, C3, C2, C1 & C00.
Here are the details of my card:
- Cardstock is from prima flowers – botanical colletctions.
- punch: Martha Stewart
- die cut: dragonfly – Magnolia
- flower: I received in a swap from my Friend Mara
- pin: one of the ones I made yesterday
- sentiment, ribbon, brads and doily: from my stash
- Seems a Little Sketchy: sketch (ends 4th Mar)
- Simply Magnolia bling and bow (ends 9th Mar)
- Totally Tilda: die cuts and punches (ends 9th Mar)
- Just Magnolia: romantic doily (ends 1st Mar)
- Cute Card Thursday: thinkgs with wings (ends 29th Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!!