Today is my turn to bring a card for the Love Challenge at House of Gilli.
I used Girly Gilli, heart accessory and love sentiment stamps on my card.
I decided to make a heart background so first half of the paper I used heart accessory stamp and embossed the hearts and the other half I used heart sizzix embossing template. I think it looks very nice, dont’ you..
I colored my image with copic markers R46, R29, R27, R24, R22, R20 C9, C7, C5, C3, E11 & E00
I placed my Girly Gilli in a standard circle and heart circles nesties and cut the papers using my Grand Calibur.
I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us!! One lucky winner will receive a surprise pack from Anary!!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- CMC Copic Challenge: colors of love (ends 17th Feb)
- Crafty Calendar: love or marriage (ends 2nd Mar)
- One Stop Craft: for the one you love (ends 9th Feb)
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: die cut orpunches (ends 9th Feb)
- Sweet Stampin: the one I love (ends 9th Feb)
- Dream of the Valley: valentine (ends 17th Feb)
- Gingerloft: valentine (ends 18th Feb)
- Sentimental Sundays : feel the love (ends 11th Feb)