I’m on a roll so I have one more card to show you today!
I made if for the Stamping Scrapping Techniques and Tutorial sketch challenge.
here is my card:
For this card I used classic hearts nesties and I added all around the largest one a border made with Martha Stewart punch.
To decorate the smaller heart I used the anglaise lace stamp set by Stamping Scrapping. Cindy has beautiful sets that matches perfectly with spellbinders.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Creative Inspiration Paint: love (ends 11th Feb)
- Crafting When You Can: valentine (ends 18th Feb)
- I Brake for Challenges : love (ends 6th Mar)
- The Artistic Creative Stamper: hearts (ends 29th Feb)
- Paper Sundaes: clean and simple (end 11th Feb)
- Allsorts: free and easy (ends 10th Feb)
- Creatalicious : love (ends 12th Feb)
- Joanna Sheen: love (ends 29th Feb)
- Bling it On: love is all around (ends 29th Feb)
- Scrap it Girl: love (ends 29th Feb)