I just finished one card and wanna show you! As the most of the challenges are all about valentines, heart, love I could not resist to make one more… humm… I dont think this will be the last one lo lol
so here goes:
This image is cute Puddle Jumper Quinn from by Lori Designs. I colored my girl with copic markers R59, R46, R29, R24, R05, R02, R00, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00 & R20.
I placed Quinn in the standard oval and beaded oval nesties. I also used Martha Stewart border punch.
the hearts on the reactangule are made with Gilli Stamps heart accessory.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- By Lori Designs: heart (ends 14th Feb)
- The Deconstructed Sketch: sketch (ends 15th Feb)
- Card Making Mamas: Valentine (ends 16th Feb)
- Crafty Catz Weely: valentine (ends 16th Feb)
- Glitter Geeks: love love love (ends 16th Feb)
- 4 Crafty Chicks: love is in the air (ends 15th Feb)
- Hanna and Friends: be my valentine (ends 15th Feb)
- Divas by Design: love is in the air (ends 13th Feb)
- Simon Says Stamp: love is in the air (ends 14th Feb)
- Truly Scrumptious: love (ends 14th Feb)