I have a new card to show you today with a cute little girl called Pure Innocence from Heather Ellis. Take a look at the card I made:
Isn`t she a cutie??
Here are the materials I used on my card:
- digi stamp: pure innocence from Heather Ellis
- copic markers: RV19. RV17, RV14, E47, E44, E40, G99, G94, E01, E00, R20, C3, C1.
- punch: Martha Stewart
- all other materials are from my stash.
- Paper and such: love (ends 26th Feb)
- The Pink Elephant : print it (ends 26th Feb)
- Stamp and Create: Valentines (ends 4th Mar)
- The Crazy Challenge: die cut or punch (ends 26th Feb)
- The Cute Pie: flowers (ends 2nd Mar)
- Sketch N Stash: sketch (ends 26th Feb)
- The Squirrel and the Fox: valentine (ends 22nd Feb)