It is time for a new challenge over Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central and for this month we have chosen Flowers for our theme!! and I will be the host for this month, so Weldome Everyone!!!!
I made a card using my favorite color with gorgeous stamp and flower from Stamping Scrapping brand.
Here is my card:
This gorgeous Flowery Thanks stamp is one of the brand new sets realease by Cindy that matches perfectly with the brand new Wavy Rectangles nestabilitie that has just been released on CHA! They are both on pre-order right now.
I did not resist to add a purple background cut with Martha Stewart punches, daisy border and daisy corner, and in each daisy I added purple rhinestones from KC.
For the flower, I chose a purple rose from Open Roses boxes.
Now, dont forget, to enter in our challenge you must mention on your post a product you used to make your card that is sold at Stamping Scrapping store!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Frosted Designs : ribbon or twine (ends 7th Feb)
- Fussy and Fancy: polka dots (ends 8th Feb)
- Hot Shot Craft: flowers (ends 9th Feb)
- Craft Us Crazy: anything goes (ends 14th Feb)
- Delightful Sketches: die cut and punches (ends 7th Feb)
- Celebrate the Ocasion: Thank You – must use a punch (ends 5th Feb)
- Crafty Sentiments: punches or dies (ends 5th Feb)
- Die Cuttin Divas: anything goes (ends 6th Feb)
- Party Time Tuesdays: anything goes (ends 6th Feb)