I have a card to show you that I made with Tilda with Cozy Heart from Magnolia Stamps.
I colored her using copic markers: G21, G20, V25, V20, C3, C1, C00, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20.
Dry embossing template is from Sizzix, this is my fave one ever.. it is an old template but I use all the time.
Flower is handmade by a friend of mine.. she gave me as gift!
Lace is also a gift from another dearest friend!
Sentiment is label accent set from Stamping Scrapping.. these stamps matches perfectly with spellbinders.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
- Anything goes: to the one I love
- Partime Tuesdays: anything goes
- The Stamping Boutique: Valentines
- Tuesday Throwdown: use Hearts
- Incy Wincy Designs: flowers
- Stamp and Create: anything goes
- Stamp R Us: Valentine/Love
- Truly Madly Crafty: anything goes
- Paper Sundaes: Valentine
- Sentimental Sundays: Dry Embossing
I hope you like my card and leave a comment so I know you have stopped by!
Thanks for visiting