Today I bring one more card for the flower challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central .
This time I used Toby with Roses stamps from Wild Rose Studio. Here is my card:
I decided to color the roses with blue color.. never had done that before and I liked it very much!
I colored the image with copic markers B16, B14, B12, B00 G99, G94, E37, E33, E31, Y02, Y00.
For the flower I could not resist to make another one made with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Spiral Blossom 1. I really love it and it is so easy to make. Cindy has a great video tutorial using the spiral blossom 2. check it out here.
Here are the materials I used on my card:
1. Die cut Machine = Grand Calibur
2. Cardstock = Echo Park Paper = Dots & Stripes and Coredinations= Elements
3. Scissors = Tim Holtz Tonic Scissors
4. Spellbinders = classic oval , beaded oval, spiral blossom 1 and foliage.
5. Acrilic stamp blocks = Just rite
6. Ink Pad:Memento Tuxido Black
7. Embossing Plate: Cuttlebug
These are the challenges I’m joining:
- Addicted to Stamps: birthday card with dots (ends 3rd Mar)
- That Craft Place: anything goes (ends (25th March)
- 2 Sisters : anything goes (ends 3rd Mar)
- Crafty Catz: something with B ((brad, bow, blue) ends 2nd Mar)
- Stampin for the Weekend: bingo ((flower, polkadots and die cuts) ends 7th Mar)