I have a new card to show you that I made for a special friend, she is pregnant and will have a baby boy!!
I wanna get a gift for the baby and of course I needed a card.. so I made this one with this lovely image drawn by Lori Boyd.
Here is the card:
Isnt this image cute? Lori has the most gorgeous images.. love her digis!!
Here are the materials I used on my card:
- image: waiting Mommy from Lori Designs
- copic markers: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, BG000, BG0000, E00, R29, R27, R24, C1, E47, E44, E40.
- cardstock: my mind`s eye
- flowers: wild orchid
- rhinestones: KC
- ribbon: stash
- die cut: spellbinders nestabilities
- die cut machine: grand calibur
- by Lori Designs: color combo (ends 5 Mar)
- Card Patterns: sketch (ends 9 Mar)
- 2 Sisters: recipe: 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Embellishments (ends 9 Mar)
- Crafty Emma: flower frenzy (ends 9 Mar)
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays: from stash (ends 9 Mar)