Today is a special day as it is my DH`s birthday!!
Of course I had to make a card for him… it is so difficult to pick an image and choose how I was gonna to make..
Well, as he is inlove with Teddy Bears, I just decided to pick one of favorite teddy bear in the world… it is from Forever Friends Company…
they make absolutely cute images…
Before making the card I went to their challenge blog to see ideas and also see what challenges were on.. well, I was able to make my card to enter both challenges, monthly and fortnigjtly!! YAY!!
Anyway, here is the card I made:
I made the present pack as 3D, take a look:
Here is the recipe:
- stamp: forever friends
- copic markers: E37, E33, E53, E51, E50, B24, B23, B21, B01, B00, B000 YG57, YG63, YG03.
- ink: memento
- cardstock: fizzy moon
- stash: button
- ribbon: really reasonable ribbon
- rhinestones: Kaiser Craft
- Forever Friends Challenge: sketch for monthly challenge (ends 31 Mar)
- Forever Friends Challenge: 3D for the fortnight challenge (ends 30 Mar)
- Phindys Place: animal planet (ends 29 Mar)
- Crafty Ribbon: birthday (ends 30 Mar)