It is my turn to bring a card for the spring colors challenge at House of Gilli! I picked Shopper Gilli for the first time.. oh, she is so much fun to color!!
Take a look:
I colored my image using copic markers V28, V25, V22, V20, G24, G23, YG03, E59, E47, E44, E40, E01, E00, R20, C3.
I placed my Gilli in the standard and lacey nesties. Cardstocks are from Prima Flowers. Sentiment is from Spellbinders Matching Stamps – Favorite Elements set from StampingScrapping Designs.
Flowers, Lace and Brads are from my stash.
I’m entering in the following challenges with this card:
- A Gem of a Challenge: sketch (ends 23 Mar)
- Totally Gorjuss: spring (ends 23 Mar)
- Color me Creative: anything goes (ends 30 Mar)
- Dutch Dare: dots and stripes (ends 21 Mar)
- DYSU: favorite color (purple (ends 21 Mar))
- Paper Crafting Journey: pretty pastels (ends 29 Mar)
- Simply Create Too: spring (ends 30 Mar)
- Crafts and Me: circles (ends 21 Mar)
- Scraplicious USA: special cut (ends 27 Mar)
- Papertake Weekly: for the girls or mums (ends 19 Mar)