yes, you have read it right… I said Merry Christmas ahhah no, no kiding or crazy ahah… I know we just had chrismas few months ago but I included in my 2012 resolution that I was going to make 2 christmas cards per month so I wouldn’t go crazy in november to get around 30 xmas card done… lol lol…. well, I’m way behind as I made only 2 christmas cards so far.. well, 3 with this one I’m going to show you… so take a look:
I think I still can catch up.. I have already colored some winter images.. so let`s see if I get the time this weekend!!!!!
- cardstock: Basic Grey
- sentiment: Stamping Scrapping Designs – Swirly Greetings set
- spellbinders: lacey and standard circle nesties
- glitter: Tim Holtz (all around the white circle)
- flowers: wild orchid
- stash: brads, ribbon and decorated pin
- Come and Get it: sketch and a sentiment being the focal (ends 24 Mar)
- The Crafters Cafe: lace or ribbon (ends 31 Mar)
- Love to Create: anything goes (ends 25 Mar)
- Lolipop Crafts: sentiment as focus (ends 25 Mar)
- Simon Says: bingo ((flowers, glitter & brads) ends 27 Mar)
- Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes (ends 27 Mar)
Have a great weekend!