I`m in a roll of making cards and I`m loving every minute.. I made another one and I love it one and I cant wait to show you.
So here goes:
I`m totally in love with this card.. it has been such a long time since I made a criss cross card that was so enjoyable to make this one!
It has also been a long time since I played with a Teddy Bear.. so on more reason to be in love with this card!
While I was checking challenges I saw this one that called my attention. Challenge is to make a pocket card… so criss cross style was just perfect for this challenge.
But before going on challenges, here is the recipe:
- digi stamp image: Stamp Fairy
- spellbinders: big scallops and standard ovals nesties
- flower: spiral blossom 1
- copic markers: E33, E31, E52, R59, R46, R29 C3.
- cardstock: prima flowers
- ribbon: really reasonable ribbon
- punch: Martha Stewart
And these are the challenges I`m entering:
- Charisma Cardz: pocket card (ends 28 Mar)
- Cute Card Thursday: anything goes (ends 28 Mar)
- Dutch Dare: cute and cuddly (ends 28 Mar)
- Color me Creative: anything goes (ends 30 Mar)
- I break for Challenges: love (ends 31 Mar)
Thank you for stopping by!!!