I just finished to make a card and came over here to show it to you!
I picked the image of Ella from by Lori Designs as there is a new challenge on over there!!
I was going to make it in purple but then I changed my mind and made it pink color!! liked the result, it is a sweet card, take a look:
Isn’t she a cutie:! I absolutely love by Lori Designs digi images!!
here is a close up on the flower and pearl:
Here is the recipe for my card:
- image: Lollipop Ella – by Lori Designs
- copic markers: RV19, RV17, RV14, RV13, RV02, RV000, E37, E33, E53, E02, E00, R20, C3, C00.
- cardstock: prima flowers
- flowers: wild orchird
- rhinestones: Ki Memories
- stash: pearls
- by Lori Designs: sketch (ends 3 Abr)
- Crafts and Me: spring colors (ends 27 Mar)
- Little Red Wagon: cleand and simple (ends 27 Mar)
- My Mum’s Craft Shop: use a digi stamp (ends 27 Mar)
- Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes (ends 27 Mar)
- Whimsy Inspirations: anything goes (ends 27 Mar)