24 março 2012

Wish…

Hi Friends,
I bring one more card today, now with my fave color I havent played with it for a long time lol lol .. are you not missing to see a purple color over here????   I am.. so, here goes:
DSC02322
I realized this is my second purple card with a Lollipop image from by Lori Designs.. how come??  love the images and color and didnt put them together much…  lol
So here it the recipe:
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Stampin Royalty: sketch (ends 26 Mar)
  2. The Pink Elephant: krafty (ends 25 Mar)
  3. Wild Orchid Challenge: bingo: gems, flowers and ribbon (ends 1 Apr)
Thanks for visiting or popping back to my blog!
xoxo
Vivi

4 comentários:

ThePurplePlace disse...

I Love it! Of course, it's also my favorite color too! :) Purplicious!!!

Elaine disse...

I see you are still on a roll then Vivi.....
Well done another cracking card Love the image Hugs Elaine

Carla Melo disse...

Lindo!!! O cartão é a sua cara!! rs....
Beijos

loriete disse...

Lovely card! Love purple, it fits so nicely! Thanks for sharing it at WOC! Hugs, Loreta.