It is my turn today to show you a card for the butterflies challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog
Ok Ladies, I think I went too far on this card… I mean.. too much on the colors.. but as the cardstock is colorful I wanted to do something different too.
so here goes my card, are you prepared?? lol
so what do you think? did you like it?
here is the recipe:
- stamp: Magnolia – beautiful Tilda
- copic markers: RV19, RV17, RV 14, RV63, RV60, YR24, Y18, C9, C7, C3, E11, E00, R20.
- Spellbinders: beaded circle and standard circle
- stash: flower, brad, ribbon, rhinestines, punch, cardstocks.
- 2 sisters: flowers (ends 20 Apr)
- Totally Papercrafts: things with wings (ends 19 Apr)
- The Pink Elephant: flowers (ends 15 Apr)
- CCEE: use 3 embellishments (ends 18 Apr)
- Cute Card Thursday: flowers (ends 18 Apr)