Here goes my 2nd post for today!
Now I bring a card for the flowers challenge at House of Gilli Challenge Blog.
I decided to make a clean and simple card this time and used only acessories stamps as main images.
Iwas gonna use chalk on the flowers but I did not look good so I changed for my copics and the result was great!! I have to learn more about how to use chalk.. Let`s see!! lol
Ok, so here goes my card:
And here is the recipe:
- stamps: Tulips flowers and sentiment Life is Good – both from Gilli Stamps
- copic markers: V25, V22, V2-, Y38, Y15, Y04, RV19, RV17, RV14, BG19, BG16, BG13, BV04, BV02, BV00, YG67, YG63, YG11.
- stash: wooden flower button, double sided ribbon, rhinestones.
- The Pink Elephant: flowers (ends 15 Apr)
- My Time Made Easy sketch#54 (ends 25 Apr)
- All Sorts Challenge: buttons and threats (ends 20 Apr)
- Crazy 4 Challenges: buttons (ends 20 Apr)
- Crop Stop: bows and buttons (ends 18 Apr)
- Pixie Dust Studio: ribbon (ends 18 Apr)
- Crafty Creations: flower power (ends 17 Apr)
- Paper Shelter Challenge: buttons and bows (ends 17 Apr)
- Paper and Such: clean and simple (ends 17 Apr)
- Twisted Tuesdays: flowers (cannot be roses (ends 15 Apr))