I’m so excited to show you this new image!! This cute girl is called Vivi-One (because there are 2 of them) and was drawn by the talented Hanna Boyd from by Lori Designs stamps!!
I just couldn’t believe Lori release a stamp with my name!! woohooo
I absolutely love it!!
Well, everytime I love something very much I just have to make it on my fave color and that is why Vivi-One is wearing purple dress and is standing in a purple background card lol lol
So here goes my card with Vivi-One:
Isn’t she cute? I`m in love with her!! lol lol
Here is the recipe for my card:
- digi stamp: Vivi-One from by Lori Designs
- copic markers: V25, V22, V20, YG05, YG03, E11, E00, E000, R20, C9, C7, C5, C3.
- flowers: wild orchid craft
- spellbinders: beaded ovals and standard oval
- rinhestones: KC
- stash: cardstocks, decorated pin, lace, ribbon
- A Gem of a Challenge: sketch (ends 20 Apr)
- Sugar Creek Hollow: die cuts or punches (ends 20 Apr)
- Card Makin` Mamas: making it girlie (ends 26 Apr)
- Delicious Doodles: loads of layers (ends 26 Apr)
- Craft us Crazy: flowers (ends 18 Apr)
- Cute Card Thursday: flowers (ends 18 Apr)
- Stamptacular: anything goes (ends 21 Apr)
- Paper Sundaes: anything goes (ends 21 Apr)
- Incy Wincy Designs: digis only (ends 22 Apr)
- Simon Says Stamps and Show: anything goes (ends 22 Apr)
Vivi & Vivi-One