Today I bring a card with the adorable Baby Tilda from Prince and Princess colection from Magnolia Stamps.
This is my first time playing with it, so hope you like my card because I love it… I made this card to give to a Friend who has just had a baby girl!
Isnt this a cutie: :::::::
Here is a close up on the card front:
Here are the materials I used on it:
- stamp: Baby Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
- copic markers: RV04, RV02, RV00, RV000, YR24, YR21, Y15, E47, E44, E53, E01, E00, R20.
- spellbinders: classic oval and beaded oval
- punch: Martha Stewart
- flowers: wild orchid crafts
- swirl: recollection (I colored it with copic markers RV06
- cardstock: prima and My Mind Eyes
- stash: lace
- glitter all around de white classic oval nestie and on the flowers: Tim Holtz
- Magnolia Down Under: more than 1 fold (ends 10 May)
- Totally Tilda: Princess Tilda in a Pink Dress (ends 18 May)
- Just Magnolia: Pearls and Swirls (ends 10 May)
- PanPastel UK: anything goes (ends 11 May)
- Creatalicious: butterflies and flowers (ends 30 May)
- Oozak: sping colours (ends 30 May)
- Craft Your Days Away: just for children (ends 9 May)