Today I bring a clean and simple card.. I always have to say this when a make a clean and simple card: this is tough for me as I have hard time not using my flowers, ribbons, brads and all at once...lol lo
Anyways, last week I realized that I don't have simple thank you cards, I mean, I wanted cards with no Tilda or Bears as images.. Cards that can be given to anyone in any occasion.. I didnt think the cards I had in my stash would go well for that particular occasion.
So I decided that I'll make those kind of cards from now on.. well, I used a butterfly in this one, but I still think this is appropriate for a thank you card!!! .. so I'm happy.
Take a look at my card:
I'm pleased with it. What do you think?!
Here are the materials I used to make it:
- spellbinders: classic and scalloped circles
- rhinestones: recollection
- cardstock: K&Company
- embossing powder: EK Sucess
- stamps: Inkadinkado
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Art with no Boundaries: anything goes (ends 18 May)
- Simon Says and Show: anything goes (ends 20 May)
- Paper Sundaes: things with wings (ends 19 May)
- Clean & Simple: sketch (ends 25 May)
- Top Tip Tuesday: clean and simple (ends 29 May)
- Pile on It: clean and simple (ends 19 May)
- Cardmadfairy's: clean and simple (ends 25 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!