I made a card today for a swap I joined in one of yahoo groups I belong too. I had to make this card with a embossed technique.. we were supposed to emboss the image with black color, color with marker afterwards and do some sponging around the image aftweards.
I had trouble finding the right image for this.. I wanted to make it with a butterfly at first, but when I saw my cute forever friends teddy bear, I changed my mind.. well, I also decided to make the card in a smaller size because the image is small.. now that I’m used to 6x6” size cards, smaller cards look funny!! lol
so here goes:
still cute, isn’t it?
here are the material in this card:
These are the challenges I`m entering my card:
- stamp: forever friends
- copic markers: RV09, RV06, RV04, E33, E53, E51, YG63, YG61
- embossing powder: EK sucess
- ink: versamark, EK sucess
- rhinestones: KC
- heart 3D sticker: Craft in Cratin`
- cardstock: K&Company
- stash: flowers, ribbon, doily
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Forever Friends Challenge: spring for the monthy challenge (ends 30 May)
- Forever Friends Challenge: flowers for the fortnighty challenge (ends 13 May)
- 2 Sisters: anything goes (ends 11 May)
- Crafty Emma: no squares (ends 11 May)
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: ribbons and bows (ends 11 May)
- Crop Stop: embossing (ends 9 May)
- Dutch Dare: spring has sprung (ends 9 May)
- Just Inspirational Challenges: sketch (ends 9 May)