I'm TOP 3 SSW
First of All, Happy Mother’s Day!! I wish to all Moms around the world a lovely day!!
That said, I want to show you a card that I made for my adorable Mom!! it was a hard task to pick an image for her card as I love all my stamps.. but in the end I picked one from by Lori Designs that I like it very much!!!
And it is also my first time playing with it!! I make in pink color as this is my Mom’s fave color ever… so no purple lol lol
Here is her card:
Here is the material I used on this card:
- stamp: Ella Two from by Lori Designs
- copic markers: R81, 20, RV00, 000, E47, 44, 53, 11, 00, C3, 00.
- sentiment: Stamping Scrapping Designs
- spellbinders: label 8
- flower and swirl: recollection
- stash: cardstock, pearl and ribbon
- The Pink Elephant: all about Mom (ends 13 May)
- Creative Inspirations Paint: Mother’s day (ends 19 May)
- 2 Sisters: Make it Girly (ends 18 May)
- Crafty Emma: anything goes (ends 18 May)
- Secret Crafter: I love you Mom (ends 18 May)
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Mother’s Day (ends 18 May)
- Raise the Bar: Mother’s Day (ends 17 May)
- Charisma Cardz: pink and girly (ends 16 May)
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday: sketch (ends 15 May)
- Paper Shelter Challenge: anything goes (ends 15 May)