It is my turn to propose a challenge over Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog and for this fortnight our theme is Hip 2 be Square!!!
That is right, we want to see square cards only!! not round, not rectangule.. ONLY squares!! easy right?!!
Ok, so here is my card for your inspiration:
Did you like it? I hope so coz I love this one!! even so is not purple!!!! lol lol
Ok, here goes the materials on my card:
- stamp: Teddy Bear Love from Magnolia Stamps
- copic markers: RV19, 17, 14, 13, 10, E47, 44, 53, 33, 31, 11, 00, R20, C3, 00.
- cardstock: Echo Park Candy Shoppe
- rhinestones: KC
- embossing template: sizzix
- spellbinders: Fleur de Lis square and standard square
- glitter: Tim Holtz
- ink: memento tuxido black
- die cut machine: Grand Calibur
- stash: flowers and ribbon
- Just Magnolia: sketch (ends 24 May)
- The Pink Elephant: dots and stripes (ends 20 May)
- Colour Me Creative: anything goes (ends 24 May)
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: flowers (ends 25 May)
- Glitter Geeks: polka dots (ends 24 May)
- Crafty Ribbons: flowers (ends 23 May)
- I brake for challenges: flowers (ends 31 May)
- Joanna Sheen: flowers (ends 31 May)
- Scrap it Girl: flowers (ends 31 May)