I bring a card for you today for the embossing challenge at House of Gilli.
This is my first time playing with Renaissance Gilli stamp.. Could not believe, I have this stamp for such a long time and had never inked it up.
Take a look:
For the embossing challenge, I have embossed gilli and sentiment images. Take a closer look at the embossed image and sentiment:
I inked gilli image with versamark and then embossed with black embossing powder.. I really liked the effect as Gilli looks shining. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Designs. this stamp matches perfectly with spellbinders which I used to cut the heart shape. I placed my Gilli on the cardstock cut with nesties. I colored the gilli image using copic markers.
Pearl chain, flower, cardstock and ribbon are from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sketches by Carly: sketch (ends 24 May)
- Daring Card Makers: fussy cut (ends 17 May)
- Crafty Ribbon: flowers (ends 16 May)
- Do You Stack up: flower (ends 14 May)
- Color Me Creative: anything goes (ends 25 May)
- Totally Gorjuss: pink and green (ends 18 May)
Many Thanks for stopping by!