Edited to add: I'm TOP 3 with this card at
I hope everyone is keeping well whenever you are!!!
Today I bring a card with a lovely magnolia stamp called Stamping Tilda.. It is absolutely cute to see our girl Tilda holding a stamp with a Tilda image on it.. absolutely love this idea!!!
So here goes my card:
These are the materials I used on my card:
- stamp: Stamping Tilda from Magnolia Stamp
- ink: Memento Tuxido Black
- copic markers: B95, B93, B91, E01, E00, R20, E47, E44, E53, C1
- spellbinders: classic and scalloped circles
- flowers: wild orchid craft
- pearls: KC
- cardstock: prima
- ribbon: really reasonable ribbon
- stash: brands and swirls
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Just Magnolia: anything goes with ootional pearls and swirls (ends 11 May)
- Midweek Magnolias: monotone (ends 15 May)
- It is a Magnolia Challenge: monochromatic (ends 12 May)
- Scrap Ju patrocinado pela Yummies SJC: flores, fita + carimbo magnolia (ends 10 May)
- Simon Says and Show: favourite stamp - mine is Magnolia (ends 13 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!!!