Today I bring a thank you card that I made for the flowers challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.
Take a look:
I tried to leave it as clean as possible!!!
I love this stamp by Magnolia, it is called Fantasy Flower and it is from Fairy Tale Collection.
I colored it with copic markers. Cardstock is from Basic Grey. I used my Tim Holtz alcohol applicator to add a bit of yellow ink all around the flower.
I place my image in a standard circle and beaded circle nesties/
Sentiment and pearls are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simon Says: clean and simple (ends 22 May)
- Truly Scrumptious: anything goes (ends 22 May)
- Whimsy Inspirations: anything goes (ends 22 May)
- Joanna Sheen: flower power (ends 31 May)
- Die Cuttin` Divas: flowers (ends 21 May)
- Cards & Things: sketch (JFF)
- Bunny Zoe`s Crafts: anything goes (ends 10 Jun)
- Simon Says Stamp and Show : anything goes (ends 20 May)
- Tildas Town: anything goes (ends 24 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!