I hope everyone is keeping well!!
It is public holiday today over here in Brazil so I got the time to play with my little girl Tilda from Magnolia Stamps.
It is a long weekend so I got the time to play with others things too!!
Anyway, today I’m going to show you a card that I just finished to make, so here goes:
Here are the materials I used to make this card:
- stamp: Tilda on the Loose from Magnolia Stamps
- copic markers: V09, V06, V04, E37, E33, E53, C3, C2, C1, C00
- flowers: wild orchid and recollections
- spellbinders: standard circle and lacey circle
- punch: EK sucess
- stash: swirls, buttons, sentiment and ribbon
- Magnolia Down Under: Bon Voyage (ends 5 May)
- Just Magnolia: bow and buttons (ends 3 May)
- Crafting when we can: sketch (ends 5 May)
- Creative Inspirations Paint: flowers (ends 5 May)
- Hooked on Crafts: flowers (ends 25 May)
- Love to Create: flowers and buttons (ends 6 May)
- Lollipop Crafts: anything goes (ends 6 May)
- There She Goes: may flowers (ends 6 May)
- The Pink Elephant: spring (ends 6 May)
- Whoopsi Daisy: flowers (ends 5 May)