I have another card to show you today!! and this is because I got so disapointed earlier today… I entered my last card in a challenge and then I was told it didnt qualify for that particular challenge coz didnt follow the theme strictly.
Well, that bugged me so much that I decided to make another card.. lol
and guess what?! I love it making it… what a challenge for me!! no layers.. omg.. first time making a card with absolutely no layers and using stamps and ink pads only!! and no copics!!!! lol that is really not me!! ahahahah but I love it!!
so here is my card:
isn it a cutie??? I absolutely love it..
I used EK Sucess ink pads and the stamps are from Technique Tuesdays and Heidi Grace Designs.
Ok, now I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simply Less is more: no layers and 3 stamps (ends 17 May)
- Simon Says Stamps: cleand and simple (ends 20 may)
- Sassy Cheryls Challenge: anything but square (ends 20 May)
- Totally Stampalicious: clean and simple (ends 19 May)
- Kaboodle doodles: clean and simple (ends 20 May)