I hope you all are keeping well!!
I have a new card to show you that I made over the weekend!! got some time to play!! YAY!!
I made this card for a swap in one of yahoo groups I belong too.. the swap theme is try a different kind of a card/shirt! so not better theme for Father's day card, right?!
if you want to see the instructions on how to make this origami shirt, you can go to Pat Garvin's blog here. She is a very talented Lady and has lots of interesting tutorials.. Worth to check it out!!
Behind of the shirt I embossed a plain white cardstock with a Sizzix embossing template in my Grand Calibur. Sentiment is from StampingScrapping - Label Accents Set
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant: Masculine (ends 17 Jun)
- Simon Says and Show: anything goes (ends 16 Jun)
- Craft your passion: anything goes (ends 17 Jun)
- My Craft Spot: king of the grill (make a card for Dad - ends 17 Jun)
- Cards for Men: Father's day (ends 17 Jun)
- Sentimental Sundays: sketch and theme (ends 16 Jun)
- Pan Pastel UK: boy/fathers day (ends 16 Jun)
- Secret Crafter: fathers day (ends 14 Jun)
- One Stop Craft: fathers day (ends 15 Jun)
- The Stamp Man: fathers day (ends 13 Jun)
- Simply Create Too: fathers day (ends 20 Jun)
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a lovely day!