We have a new challenge starting at House of Gilli Challenge Blog today and I’m hosting this one!!!! Wooho!!
So, Are you ready to know this fortnight theme!??!?!
Ok, here goes: Vibrant Colors/Summer
And here is my card for this challenge:
I picked the gorgeous Lady Gilli that is wearing a light green dress that was colored with copic markers YG03, YG00, YG00, hair with: E37, E33. E53; skin with: E11, E00, R20; Shoes with: G99, G93, G84 and floor with: C02.
Cardstock is from Basic Grey. Spellbinders used here are scalloped circle and standard circle. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid and pearls and ribbon from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Papertake weekly: sketch (ends 04 Jun)
- Amusing Challenges: anything goes (13 Jun)
- The Ribbon Girls: ribbon or lace (ends 16 Jun)
- The Craft Pad: ribbon (ends (8 Jun)
- Crafts and me: ribbon (ends 5 Jun)
- Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (ends 5 Jun)
- The Pink Elephant: vibrant colors (ends 10 Jun)
Have a lovely day!!