I’m so late in bringing a card for your inspiration for the red, white and blue color challenge at House of Gilli Challenge Blog, I hope you like it!
Take a look:
I colored my Gilli Girl using copic markers R29, 27, 24, 22, E37, EE 53, 11, 00, B39, 35, 32 C3, 00.
I cut the stars using my Silhouette, got a free cutting file from the net!
I’m entering my card in the following challenges:
- Pan Pastel UK: anything goes (ends 30 Jun)
- 2 Sisters: anything goes (ends 29 Jun)
- Card Makin` Mamas: red, white and blue (ends 06 Jul)
- The Poodles Parlour: red, white and blue (ends 25 Jun)
- Sassy Cheryls Challenge: red, white and blue (ends 25 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by!