22 junho 2012

Sorry, I forgot!!!!

Hello Friends,
wait.. wait…no I did not forget anything…..  my post’s title today is for the name of this very cute stamp from Mo Digital that I got when Maurie gave it for free!! I could not believe…  this elephant is so dam cute!!!
take a look at my card:
DSC02518
isnt`it cute????  dont you think??? 
I color this cut elephant with copic markers RV02, 00,000, C1, c00, YG67, 11, B00.
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crarts and cardstock from Ki Memories.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digi Doodle: farmyard or zoo (ends 28 Jun)
  2. The Sweetest Thing: sketch (ends 23 Jun)
  3. Wild Orchid Challenge: anything goes (ends 23 Jun)
Thank you for stopping by!
xx
Vivi

7 comentários:

Mara D. disse...

ai que coisa mais fofucha esse elefantinho!!!!
ta lindo o cartão, Vivi!!!! beijooooo

Larisa disse...

Your beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

KraftyKoolKat disse...

Really cute sweetie. Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

C2 disse...

Vivi, this is darling. Love the colors, paper and coloring. Well done. Carl and I had Memphis Pulled Pork BBQ at a little restaurant that serves food from famous cities. Thought of you while we ate - Here's to Memphis BBQ.

Bettina L. disse...

Oh this is a darling cute elephant and I really love your design. Love the added birds, flowers and faux stitching as well. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Gail disse...

Oh, this is just toooooo cute!!!! Great card, Vivi!! Hugs, Gail

Paty Molina disse...

Essa maggie é muito fofa Vivi! Amei o azul que você usou!
bjkas da Paty