I bring a card for your inspiration for the So Fruity Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog !!
There are so many yummy Magnolia Stamps, that is difficult to pick one.
So here is my card:
I picked Strawberry Yummy Tilda from Magnolia Stamps and colored the image with the following copic markers G09, 07, 05, 03, 000, R27, 24, 22, 20, YG67, 63, 11, E37, 33, 53, 11, 00.
Sentiment is from StampingScrapping Designs from the Beaded Circles set and I placed it on the beautiful bracket die. Rhinestones from KC. Red Twine from Stamping Scrapping.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch (ends 11 Jun)
- Great Impressions Stamps: die cuts or punches (ends 30 Jun)
- The Ribbon Girls: ribbon or lace (ends 16 Jun)
- Secret Crafter: anything goes (ends 8 Jun)
- Speedy and Friends: buttons (ends 7 Jun)
- Clearly I Stamp: Fruity (ends 21 Jun)
- Just Magnolia: anything goes (ends 7 Jun)
- Addicted to Cards: to use a Magnolia Stamp (ends 18 Jun)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (ends 11 Jun)
- Midweek Magnolias: anything goes (ends 12 Jun)
- TOMIC: anything goes (ends 17 Jun)
Have a lovely day!