I have a new card to show you for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog which has Distress as theme for this fortnight!!
Well, I dont distress much the edges but have a lot of fun when I do.. and love the effect from it!
Here is my card:
this is nice, dont you think?
Here is the recipe:
- stamp: Summer Flower Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
- markers: copic markers
- cardstock: plain blue = Coredinations
- ink: memento Tuxido black
- flowers: wild orchid
- rhinestones: KC
- ribbon & patterned cardstock: stash
- to distress the paper I used my sanding block/paper distresser from Stamping Scrapping.
- Dream Valley: thing with wings (ends 7 Jul)
- Sweet Stampin: ribbon and bow (ends 28 Jun)
- Try it on Tuesday: anything goes (ends 02 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!