It is time for a new challenge at Magnolia Stamps Lovers Challenge Blog and I’m the host for this challenge!
I bring a new theme which is Snip Snails and Puppy Dog Tails - Edwin Only!!
That is right, I want you to get your Edwin stamp from your collection, make a card and come one over to play with us!!
For my card I picked Baby Edwin from the Prince and Princess collection:
This is my first time playing with him.. so cute!!!
Here are the supplies I used on my card:
- Baby Edwin from Magnolia Stamps – Prince and Princess Colection
- ink: memento tuxido black
- copic markers: YR24, YR21, Y18, E37, E33, E53, B12, B14, B16, E11, E00, C3.
- spellbinders: Fancy Ribbon Card Creator, classic square
- die cut machine: Grand Calibur
- glitter pen: copic spica
- stash: cardstock, ribbon and star brads
- cardstock: plain blue = Coredinations
- Ink Impressions: punch of die cut (30 Jul)
- Crafty Boots: Babies (5 Aug)
- Fashionista: Baby or Birthday (12 Aug)