Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!
Today I bring a card that I made for a challenge in one of the yahoo groups I belong to.
This challenge is to make a card with inches.. It was not a easy one till I decided how I was going to make it!! I was searching for a sketch and I found one just perfect for what I had in mind..
So let me show you my card first and they I'll tell you the supplies I used to make it:
Simple, clean and pretty, don't you think? lol
- stamp: Terrific Tab set from Stamping Scrapping
- spellbinders: classic squares and fleur de lis square nestabilities
- cardstock: Core'dinations
- punch: Martha Stewart
- rinhestones: KC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Stamptacular Sunday: to die for (ends 28 Jul)
- Come and Get it: bingo= ribbon + punched shapes (ends 28 Jul)
- Clean and simple: sketch
- Samuel Taylors: die cut (ends 31 Jul)
- Crafts and me: anything goes (31 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!!