we have a new challenge over House of Gilli Challenge Blog and this time the theme is Vacation!! woohooo.. who doesnt love vacation time to travel abroad, right?!?! So, Gilli Girl decided to go to Paris and visit the Eiffell Tower!!
Here goes my card:
cute, isnt it?!??!
here is a closer view on the image:
Supplies used on my card:
- stamps: Paris Gilli from Gilli Stamps and Eiffell Tower from Magnolia Stamps
- copic markers: R89, 85, 83, YR24, 21, Y15, E11, 00, E47, 44, 40 YG67, 63, 03.
- Cardstock: Bo Bunny
- Flowers: Wild Orchid
- stash: ribbon, ribbon, brands, doily, pearl, ticket.
- The Ribbon Girls: girly card (ends 14 Jul)
- Charisma Cardz: anything goes (ends 4 Jul)
- Pixie Dust Studio: travel (ends 4 Jul)
- Crafty Creations: use at least 3 differents embellishements (ends 3 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!