Happy Sunday to All!!
It is vacation time and it is no diferent for our sweet girl Tilda. She managed to get herself and her Sis some time off to have some fun in Paris, France… Check out what she has been doing:
Cute, isn’t it!??!
I made this card yesterday during a crop with Friends!! OMG, it was so much fun!! this is my first time making a card in this shape and I LOVE it!! So, what do you think?!
Here are the supplies I used:
- stamps: Eiffel Tower , Happy Tilda and Tilda with Bike are all Magnolia stamps
- ink: Memento Tuxido Black
- markers: copics
- diet cut: Magnolia fence
- die cut machine: Grand Calibur
- grass: Martha Stewart punch
- flowers: wild orchid
- butterflies: made with local punches
- Lovely Hanglar only: anything goes (21 Jul)
- Simply Create Too: summer/vacation (18 Jul)
- The Paper Shelter: flower power (ends 11 Jul)
- Paper Minutes: staircase card (ends 9 Jul)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (ends 9 Jul)