I got a new digi stamp for my collection and could not wait any longer to make a card with it!
You might already know this digi but this is a brand new for me, it is called Wryn from Tiddly Inks Stamps.
Take a look at my card:
Isnt she a cutie?? I`m totally in love!!! this is my first one, could not decided which others to buy… so let`s see when I will have my mind up and which ones I will get for me!! ahaha
Here are the supplies on my card:
- digi stamp: Wryn from Tiddly Inks Stamps
- copic markers: V25, 22, 20, BG13, 10, RV06, 04, 02, E11, 00, C9, 7, 5, 3.
- cardstock: Echo Park = spring time
- flower: recollection
- stash: washi tape, buttons
- Tiddly Inks: sketch (30 Jul)
- Designed to Color: washi tape (14 Aug)
- Paper Issues: washi tape (28 Jul)
- Crafts and Me: anything goes (31 Jul)
- Crafty Creations: buttons (31 Jul)
- Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (31 Jul)
- Catered Crop: washi tape (4 Aug)