I bring a new card today that I made and never posted!!
I`m making my christmas card once in a while so I wont get desperate in the end of the year… and as in July most of the challenges are for Christmas.. just the perfect time to show it to you!
So here goes:
Image I used in this card is an old one but I just love it… I play with it all the time!!
it is called Singing Carol Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. I colored it using my copic markers R29, R27, R24, C3, C1, E37, E33, E53 E11, E00.
I added stickles from Tim Holtz on the wing. Flowers are from Wild orchid. Cardstock is from Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket.
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
- Magnolia-licious: Christmas in july (ends 30 Jul)
- Dream Valley: thing with wings (ends 7 Jul)
- The Paper Players: Christmas in July (ends 6 Jul)
- Crafter Companion: Christmas (ends 30 Jul)
- Through the Craft Door: Christmas in July (ends 15 Jul)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (ends 9 Jul)