it has been a week since my last post, gosh, time flies so fast!!!!
I have a card to show you that I made with a new stamp I got from Kraftin Kimmie and this one is called Rose. it is from Flowers Girl collection.
Here is my card:
Isn`t she a gorgeous Lady?!!??!
I used the following supplies on my card:
- ink: memento tuxido black
- stamp: Rose from Krafting Kimmie
- sentiment: it is coordinate with the image
- flowers: wild orchid
- rhinestones: KC
- cardstock: Echo Park – Spring time
- doily: Lace Paper Doilies
- Kraftin Kimmie challenge: stiching -faux or real (ends 27 Jul)
- Crazy 4 Challenges: stiching – faux or real with kraftin kimmie stamp (ends 27 Jul)
- Color Me Creative: anything goes with Girly twist (ends 3 Aug)
- Divas by Design: anything goes (ends 24 Jul)
- Anything goes Challenge: lavender lace ((used lace doily) ends 22 Jul)
- Papertake Weekly: all thing Girly (ends 23 Jul)
- Simon Says Stamp and Show anything goes (ends 22 Jul)
- The Pink Elephant: use orange (ends 22 Jul)