it is time for a new challenge at House of Gilli and this fortnigh is to make a card with your favorite color combo.. well, mine is Purple and White..
not a suprise in here, right?!? lol lol
Ok, so let me show you my card:
I`ve chosen Girly Gilli for my card and colored her with copic markers V09, V06, V05, V04, V01, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, C2, E00.
I used sizzix embossing plate to emboss the cardstock. Sentiment is from label accents from Stamping Scrapping.
Flowers are from wild orchid and brads, ribbon and cardstock from my stash.
I hope you like my card and come of over to play with us!
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
- Sketch Saturday: sketch (31 Aug)
- Stamptacular Sundays: roses and ribbon (01 Sep)
- Amusing Challenges: anything goes (2 Sep)
- Wags `n Whiskers: favorite color (30 Aug)
- Paper Crafting Journey anything goes (12 Sep)
- Divas by Design: anything goes (28 Aug)
- Paper Shelter Challenge: anything goes (28 Aug)
- Craft Your Passion: emboss it (2 Sep)
- The Crazy Challenge: anything goes (1 Sep)